Traveling Luck for The Troughs, Nevada, United States
Where is The Troughs?What's around The Troughs?
Wikipedia near The Troughs
Where to stay near The Troughs
The timezone in The Troughs is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 38.6303°, Longitude. -114.2686°
Satellite map around The Troughs
Loading map of The Troughs and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Troughs, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Deer Spring (17.3km)
- Big Springs (17.3km)
- South Little Springs (18.2km)
- North Little Springs (18.4km)
- Indian Springs (19.2km)
- Cottonwood Spring (19.2km)
- Wild Horse Spring (20.5km)
- Basin Spring (21.3km)
- Fortification Spring (21.6km)
- Cow Heaven Spring (22.1km)
- Cedar Cabin Spring (23.1km)
- Gouge Eye Spring (23.6km)
- Poor Cow Spring (24km)
- Decathon Spring (24km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Red Ledges (3.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gouge Eye, The (22.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Atlanta Mining District (24.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Atlanta Post Office (23.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Atlanta (23.4km)
Airports close to The Troughs
Cedar city rgnl(CDC), Cedar city, Usa (178.6km)