Traveling Luck for The Rockets, Nevada, United States
Where is The Rockets?What's around The Rockets?
Wikipedia near The Rockets
Where to stay near The Rockets
The timezone in The Rockets is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.0933°, Longitude. -114.5031° , Elevation. 777m
Satellite map around The Rockets
Loading map of The Rockets and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Rockets, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Tule Desert (26.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Toquop Gap (24.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Viola Mining District (25.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ribbons, The (28.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Dodge Pockets (22.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Dodge Pockets Dams (22.8km)
Airports close to The Rockets
Nellis afb(LSV), Las vegas, Usa (132.3km)
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (147.3km)
Mc carran international(LAS), Las vegas, Usa (157.5km)
Cedar city rgnl(CDC), Cedar city, Usa (174.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to The Rockets
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (266.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.