Traveling Luck for Tempiute Historic Site, Nevada, United States
Where is Tempiute Historic Site?What's around Tempiute Historic Site?
Wikipedia near Tempiute Historic Site
Where to stay near Tempiute Historic Site
The timezone in Tempiute Historic Site is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6147°, Longitude. -115.6439°
Satellite map around Tempiute Historic Site
Loading map of Tempiute Historic Site and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tempiute Historic Site, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tem Piute Spring (9km)
- Wild Horse Spring (11.8km)
- Monte Spring (14km)
- Monte Spring (15.1km)
- April Fool Spring (15.3km)
- Tunnel Spring (15.5km)
- Old Tikaboo Spring (15.5km)
- Horse Spring (15.6km)
- Penoyer Springs (15.6km)
- Coyote Spring (15.7km)
- New Tikaboo Spring (16km)
- Buttes Spring (16.3km)
- Sharp Spring (16.3km)
- Sundown Spring (16.9km)
- Sabio Spring (17.7km)
- Tunnel Spring (18.4km)
- Seeps, The (18.6km)
- Lick Spring (18.9km)
- Tule Spring (19.4km)
- Wheat Grass Spring (20.5km)
- Rabbit Brush Spring (20.6km)
- Sand Spring (20.7km)
- Bullwack Spring (20.9km)
- Rose Bud Spring (21.7km)
- Modes Spring (21.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Wildcat Canyon (3.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Tempiute Post Office (5.3km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Timpahute Range (13.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Tempiute Tailings Dam (5.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Schofield Pass (4km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Sand Spring Valley (17.9km)
Airports close to Tempiute Historic Site
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (141.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tempiute Historic Site
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (125.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.