Traveling Luck for Summit (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Summit (historical)?What's around Summit (historical)?
Wikipedia near Summit (historical)
Where to stay near Summit (historical)
The timezone in Summit (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 38.4378°, Longitude. -118.7372° , Elevation. 2280m
Satellite map around Summit (historical)
Loading map of Summit (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Summit (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Lapon Meadows (14.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Lucky Boy Pass (3.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Mount Grant Mining District (15.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mineral County Courthouse - Sheriff (15.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Mount Grant General Hospital (16km)
Airports close to Summit (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (132.6km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (180.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Summit (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (228.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.