Traveling Luck for Stonehouse (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Stonehouse (historical)?What's around Stonehouse (historical)?
Wikipedia near Stonehouse (historical)
Where to stay near Stonehouse (historical)
The timezone in Stonehouse (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 16:19. It's light
Latitude. 38.0939°, Longitude. -114.5811° , Elevation. 1850m
Satellite map around Stonehouse (historical)
Loading map of Stonehouse (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stonehouse (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Jackrabbit Mines (1.3km)
- Bamberger Mine (1.5km)
- Black Metal Shaft (1.6km)
- Jackrabbit Tunnel (1.9km)
- North Star Tunnel (2.6km)
- Pioche-Bristol Mine (2.7km)
- Crescent Mine (2.8km)
- Hillside Mine (3.4km)
- Tempest Shaft (3.6km)
- Ida May Mine (3.8km)
- Bristol Silver Mines (4.1km)
- Snyder Shaft (4.2km)
- Detroit Mine (4.3km)
- Iron Mine (4.3km)
- Chinaman Diggings (4.5km)
- Lucky Star Mine (4.9km)
- Home Run Mine (5.2km)
- Monarch Mine (5.9km)
- Woodbutcher Mine (10.1km)
- Fairview Mine (10.6km)
- Robison Mine (10.6km)
- Silver Pick Mine (12km)
- Combined Metals Mine (14km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- West Range (13.8km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Bristol Range (8.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Bristol Pass (6.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Rockhouse Reservoir (5.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bristol School (historical) (4.6km)
Airports close to Stonehouse (historical)
Cedar city rgnl(CDC), Cedar city, Usa (169.2km)
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (239km)