Traveling Luck for Stella (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Stella (historical)?What's around Stella (historical)?
Wikipedia near Stella (historical)
Where to stay near Stella (historical)
The timezone in Stella (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6044°, Longitude. -117.1986° , Elevation. 1591m
Weather near Stella (historical); Report from Tonopah, Tonopah Airport, NV 63.1km away
Satellite map around Stella (historical)
Loading map of Stella (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stella (historical), in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Stella (historical) (0km)
- Halfway Station (historical) (9.2km)
- Red Rock (historical) (11.7km)
- Keith (historical) (12.1km)
- Redrock (historical) (13.5km)
- Spiking Mill (historical) (14.3km)
- New Western Reduction Company Mill (historical) (14.4km)
- Gardner Mill (historical) (14.6km)
- Florence Mill (historical) (14.9km)
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company Mill (historical) (15.1km)
- Combination Mill (historical) (15.2km)
- Jumbo Mill (historical) (15.4km)
- American Mill (historical) (16km)
- Kinkead Mill (historical) (16.3km)
- Nevada Goldfield Reduction Company Mill (historical) (16.7km)
- Nevada Metal Extraction Company Mill (historical) (16.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mira Mountain (10.6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Meda Pass (11.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Goldfield Elementary School (14.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Spearhead Point (13.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pozo Canyon (14.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- China Wash (5.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stella (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (52.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.