Traveling Luck for Sonoma (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Sonoma (historical)?What's around Sonoma (historical)?
Wikipedia near Sonoma (historical)
Where to stay near Sonoma (historical)
The timezone in Sonoma (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.4364°, Longitude. -119.1033° , Elevation. 1767m
Satellite map around Sonoma (historical)
Loading map of Sonoma (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sonoma (historical), in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Sonoma (historical) (0km)
- Conway Stage Station (1.4km)
- Burkham Ranch (1.4km)
- Fredericks Ranch (historical) (5.5km)
- Elbow, The (7.1km)
- Philatro Ranch (8.3km)
- Williams Stage Station Historical Site (8.3km)
- Roach Ranch (historical) (8.3km)
- Philatro Ranch (historical) (8.4km)
- Atcheson Ranch (historical) (9.7km)
- Feridell Ranch (9.7km)
- Sweetwater Ranch (9.8km)
- Feridell Ranch (9.8km)
- Ravenel Ranch (10km)
- Masonic (10.2km)
- Sweetwater Guard Station (historical) (12km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
Accommodation around Sonoma (historical)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Sweetwater Flat (13.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Sweetwater Natural Area (9.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Devils Gate (7.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Washington Mining District (12.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dead Ox Pitch (5.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Bridgeport Ranger District (12.5km)
Airports close to Sonoma (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (139.4km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (160.1km)
Rancho murieta(RIU), Rancho murieta, Usa (213.8km)
Sacramento mather(MHR), Sacramento, Usa (235km)
Fresno yosemite international(FAT), Fresno, Usa (237.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sonoma (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (265.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.