Traveling Luck for Sierra Magnesite Camp, Nevada, United States
Where is Sierra Magnesite Camp?What's around Sierra Magnesite Camp?
Wikipedia near Sierra Magnesite Camp
Where to stay near Sierra Magnesite Camp
The timezone in Sierra Magnesite Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 16:58. It's light
Latitude. 38.8761°, Longitude. -117.9139°
Satellite map around Sierra Magnesite Camp
Loading map of Sierra Magnesite Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sierra Magnesite Camp, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Brucite Mine (2.4km)
- Sierra Mine (3.2km)
- Downeyville Lead Mines (5.1km)
- Stokes Mine (9.1km)
- Chestnut Mine (10.2km)
- El Capitan Mine (10.8km)
- Big Chief Mine (11km)
- Scheebar Mercury Mine (12.6km)
- Gold Ledge Mine (13.3km)
- Sullivan Mine (13.4km)
- Lucky Strike Mine (13.4km)
- Victory Mine (13.4km)
- Paradise Mine (13.4km)
- Cottontail Mine (14.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Gabbs Airport (8km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Paradise Range (12.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nevada Works Basic Dam (1.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Gabbs City Hall (1.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gabbs Wash (9.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Paradise Peak (13.3km)
Airports close to Sierra Magnesite Camp
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (110.5km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (212.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sierra Magnesite Camp
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (191km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.