Traveling Luck for Schmidtlein Ranch (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Schmidtlein Ranch (historical)?What's around Schmidtlein Ranch (historical)?
Wikipedia near Schmidtlein Ranch (historical)
Where to stay near Schmidtlein Ranch (historical)
The timezone in Schmidtlein Ranch (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 39.2450°, Longitude. -117.0389° , Elevation. 1750m
Satellite map around Schmidtlein Ranch (historical)
Loading map of Schmidtlein Ranch (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Schmidtlein Ranch (historical), in Nevada, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Santa Fe Canyon (3.3km)
- Globe Canyon (3.7km)
- Blakeley Canyon (5.7km)
- Crooked Canyon (6.5km)
- Broad Canyon (7.6km)
- Kingston Canyon (7.9km)
- Sheep Canyon (7.9km)
- Cougar Canyon (10.5km)
- Victorine Canyon (10.7km)
- Deer Canyon (11.5km)
- Sawmill Canyon (11.8km)
- Cottonwood Canyon (11.8km)
- Cahills Canon (12.4km)
- Basin Canyon (12.5km)
- Burnt Canyon (12.8km)
- Mahogany Gulch (13km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mother Lode Mine (3.8km)
- Golden Star Mine (5.4km)
- Kingston Placer Mine (8.9km)
- Broad Canyon Mine (9.5km)
- Victorine Mine (10km)
- Bi-Metallic Mine (10.3km)
- Horton Mine (10.4km)
- Kingston Canyon Mine (10.7km)
- Bray Beulah Mine (11.3km)
- Bowman Mine (11.8km)
- Brown Ledge Mine (12.1km)
- Gold Star Mine (12.1km)
- Bray Mine (12.1km)
- Hard Luck-Pradier Mine (12.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bunker Hill (9.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Alkali Flat Well (10km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kingston Landing Strip (6.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Kingston Summit (10.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kingston Mining District (12.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Smoky Valley School (historical) (1.1km)
- Big Creek Peak (13.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kingston Cemetery (7.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gillman Spring (6.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Austin Ranger District (6.8km)
Airports close to Schmidtlein Ranch (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (175.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Schmidtlein Ranch (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (199.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.