Traveling Luck for Redrock (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Redrock (historical)?What's around Redrock (historical)?
Wikipedia near Redrock (historical)
Where to stay near Redrock (historical)
The timezone in Redrock (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.7028°, Longitude. -117.2011° , Elevation. 1778m
Weather near Redrock (historical); Report from Tonopah, Tonopah Airport, NV 50km away
Satellite map around Redrock (historical)
Loading map of Redrock (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Redrock (historical), in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Redrock (historical) (0km)
- Spiking Mill (historical) (1.3km)
- Florence Mill (historical) (1.5km)
- Red Rock (historical) (1.9km)
- Jumbo Mill (historical) (2.7km)
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company Mill (historical) (2.8km)
- Combination Mill (historical) (3.1km)
- Kinkead Mill (historical) (3.1km)
- Keith (historical) (3.7km)
- Nevada Goldfield Reduction Company Mill (historical) (4.2km)
- New Western Reduction Company Mill (historical) (4.4km)
- Gardner Mill (historical) (4.4km)
- Columbia Sampling and Ore Company Mill (historical) (4.6km)
- American Mill (historical) (4.7km)
- Goldfield Chlorination Mill (historical) (5.5km)
- Columbia Mill (5.8km)
- Goldfield Consolidated Mill (historical) (5.9km)
- Diamondfield (6.1km)
- Nevada Metal Extraction Company Mill (historical) (6.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Florence Mine (1.8km)
- Merger Mine (3.2km)
- Laguna Mine (3.6km)
- Silver Pick Mine (4.5km)
- Combination Fraction Mine (6.8km)
- Consolidated Mine (6.8km)
- Black Butte Mine (6.8km)
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines (6.8km)
- Quartzite Mine (6.8km)
- Vernal Mine (6.8km)
- Daisy Mine Syndicate (6.8km)
- Diamondfield Mines (6.8km)
- Simerone Mine (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Spearhead Point (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pozo Canyon (4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- McLaughlins Well (4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Goldfield Airport (4.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Meda Pass (2.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Goldfield Mining District (6.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Goldfield Elementary School (3.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Redrock (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (47.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.