Traveling Luck for Quakies Sheep Camp, Nevada, United States
Where is Quakies Sheep Camp?What's around Quakies Sheep Camp?
Wikipedia near Quakies Sheep Camp
Where to stay near Quakies Sheep Camp
The timezone in Quakies Sheep Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. 39.6969°, Longitude. -114.9153° , Elevation. 2645m
Weather near Quakies Sheep Camp; Report from Ely, Ely Airport, NV 55.2km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Quakies Sheep Camp
Loading map of Quakies Sheep Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quakies Sheep Camp, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Meadow Spring (2.4km)
- Pipe Spring (2.5km)
- North Spring (3.2km)
- Rock Spring (3.9km)
- Westside Spring (4.3km)
- Cherry Spring (6.2km)
- Boneyard Spring (6.6km)
- Mustang Spring (6.7km)
- Hunter Springs (7.3km)
- Truckee Spring (8.3km)
- Ninemile Springs (8.8km)
- Billy Pope Spring (9.3km)
- Deer Spring (9.5km)
- Water Canyon Spring (10km)
- April Fool Spring (10.9km)
- Antone Spring (10.9km)
- Mud Spring (11.2km)
- Monte Neva Hot Springs (12km)
- Cold Spring (12.1km)
- Borchert Spring (12.7km)
- California Canyon Spring (13.3km)
- Dry Canyon Spring (14.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Frenchy Meadows (4.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Hunter Tank (11.6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Antone Pass (10.7km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Ninemile Basin (8.2km)
Airports close to Quakies Sheep Camp
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (164.4km)