Traveling Luck for Pinto Station (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Pinto Station (historical)?What's around Pinto Station (historical)?
Wikipedia near Pinto Station (historical)
Where to stay near Pinto Station (historical)
The timezone in Pinto Station (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:20 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. 39.4467°, Longitude. -115.8139° , Elevation. 1842m
Weather near Pinto Station (historical); Report from Eureka, NV 29.8km away
Temperature: 22°C / 72°F
Temperature: 22°C / 72°F
Satellite map around Pinto Station (historical)
Loading map of Pinto Station (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pinto Station (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Sun Burst Mine (4.9km)
- Champion Mine (5.6km)
- Smith Mine (6km)
- Fair Play Mine (6.5km)
- Lewis Deralls Shaft (6.8km)
- Cole and Johnson Mine (7.1km)
- Queen Mine (7.8km)
- Rescue Mine (8km)
- Maryland Mine (8.7km)
- Washington Mine (8.7km)
- Silverado Mine (8.7km)
- Silver Stone Mine (8.7km)
- Duquette Mine (8.7km)
- Autumn Number Two Mine (8.7km)
- Uncle Sam Mine (8.8km)
- Our Own Mine (8.8km)
- Michigan Mine (8.8km)
- Meister Mine (10km)
- Battery Mine (10.3km)
- Gimmie Mine (11km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Alhambra Hills (5.9km)
- Lone Mountain (6.5km)
- Sentinel Mountain (6.8km)
- Island Mountain (6.8km)
- Strahlenberg (6.8km)
- Silverado Mountain (7.4km)
- Basalt Peak (8km)
- Leader Mountain (8.3km)
- Woodpeckers Peak (8.6km)
- Century Peak (8.8km)
- Beacon Peak (9.3km)
- Fusulina Peak (10km)
- Magpie Hill (10.4km)
- Newark Mountain (10.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Red Ridge (10.1km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Angelo Belli Flat (9.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Lagari Well (6.9km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Newark Summit (10.7km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Packer Basin (3.7km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Pinto Post Office (historical) (8.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pinto (historical) (8.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pinto Creek (4.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pinto Station (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (246.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.