Traveling Luck for Pinto Creek Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Pinto Creek Ranch?What's around Pinto Creek Ranch?
Wikipedia near Pinto Creek Ranch
Where to stay near Pinto Creek Ranch
The timezone in Pinto Creek Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 39.4689°, Longitude. -115.8375°
Weather near Pinto Creek Ranch; Report from Eureka, NV 25.9km away
Temperature: 9°C / 48°F
Temperature: 9°C / 48°F
Satellite map around Pinto Creek Ranch
Loading map of Pinto Creek Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pinto Creek Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Battery Mine (7.9km)
- Sun Burst Mine (8km)
- Meister Mine (8.1km)
- Champion Mine (8.6km)
- Smith Mine (9km)
- Gimmie Mine (9.1km)
- Queen Mine (9.2km)
- Fair Play Mine (9.3km)
- Rescue Mine (9.4km)
- Lewis Deralls Shaft (9.5km)
- Cole and Johnson Mine (9.7km)
- Duquette Mine (10km)
- Washington Mine (10km)
- Maryland Mine (10km)
- Autumn Number Two Mine (10km)
- Silver Stone Mine (10km)
- Silverado Mine (10km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Strahlenberg (3.1km)
- Basalt Peak (5.4km)
- Lone Mountain (6.1km)
- Sentinel Mountain (6.3km)
- Fusulina Peak (6.5km)
- Woodpeckers Peak (6.6km)
- Crater Cone (7.9km)
- Island Mountain (7.9km)
- Newark Mountain (8.1km)
- Beacon Peak (8.4km)
- Leader Mountain (8.6km)
- Silverado Mountain (8.8km)
- Alhambra Hills (8.8km)
- Dome Mountain (8.9km)
- Hornitos Cone (8.9km)
- Bold Bluff (10km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Angelo Belli Flat (5.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Pinto Post Office (historical) (9.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pinto (historical) (9.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Newark Summit (7.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Newark Mining District (7.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pinto Creek (0.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Packer Basin (5.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pinto Creek Ranch
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (248.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.