Traveling Luck for Penoyer Farms, Nevada, United States
Where is Penoyer Farms?What's around Penoyer Farms?
Wikipedia near Penoyer Farms
Where to stay near Penoyer Farms
The timezone in Penoyer Farms is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6492°, Longitude. -115.7958° , Elevation. 1466m
Satellite map around Penoyer Farms
Loading map of Penoyer Farms and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Penoyer Farms, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sundown Spring (2.1km)
- South Western Spring (6.5km)
- Tem Piute Spring (9.7km)
- Buttes Spring (11.5km)
- Sand Spring (13.2km)
- Honest John Spring (16.3km)
- Old Tikaboo Spring (16.6km)
- April Fool Spring (17.2km)
- Sharp Spring (17.3km)
- New Tikaboo Spring (17.9km)
- Rose Bud Spring (20.7km)
- Bullwack Spring (21.3km)
- White Blotch Springs (22.5km)
- Sabio Spring (23.5km)
- Shadow Spring (24.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Gunderson Strip (6.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Schofield Pass (20.2km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Sand Spring Valley (7.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Wildcat Canyon (13.8km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Tempiute Post Office (17.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Tempiute Tailings Dam (16.8km)
Airports close to Penoyer Farms
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (146.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Penoyer Farms
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (108.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.