Traveling Luck for Paradise Peak (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Paradise Peak (historical)?What's around Paradise Peak (historical)?
Wikipedia near Paradise Peak (historical)
Where to stay near Paradise Peak (historical)
The timezone in Paradise Peak (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.8083°, Longitude. -117.8200° , Elevation. 2438m
Satellite map around Paradise Peak (historical)
Loading map of Paradise Peak (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paradise Peak (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Alum Spring (3.7km)
- Timber Spring (5km)
- Paradise Spring (5km)
- B and C Spring (5.2km)
- Sulphur Spring (5.5km)
- Edgewood Spring (historical) (6.1km)
- Fifteenmile Spring (6.8km)
- Baxter Spring (8.3km)
- Coyote Spring (8.3km)
- Willow Spring (9.7km)
- Antelope Spring (10.4km)
- Lower Antelope Spring (10.8km)
- Derringer Spring (11.4km)
- Peppercorn Spring (12.4km)
- Green Spring (12.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Paradise Mine (0.2km)
- Scheebar Mercury Mine (4.4km)
- Sunnyside Mine (5.1km)
- Mildred Mine (5.1km)
- Butler Mine (7.2km)
- Cottontail Mine (8km)
- Gold Trace Mine (8.4km)
- Davis Mine (8.7km)
- Okey Davis Mine (9.1km)
- Chestnut Mine (9.6km)
- Sierra Mine (10.4km)
- Stokes Mine (11km)
- Brucite Mine (11.2km)
- Key Flower Mine (13.6km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Paradise Range (12.9km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Brunton Pass (12.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Gabbs City Hall (13.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Paradise Peak (0.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nevada Works Basic Dam (13.5km)
Airports close to Paradise Peak (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (124km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (225.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Paradise Peak (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (177.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.