Traveling Luck for Paradise (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Paradise (historical)?What's around Paradise (historical)?
Wikipedia near Paradise (historical)
Where to stay near Paradise (historical)
The timezone in Paradise (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:58. It's light
Latitude. 38.8083°, Longitude. -117.8139° , Elevation. 2389m
Satellite map around Paradise (historical)
Loading map of Paradise (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paradise (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Alum Spring (3.2km)
- Timber Spring (4.8km)
- B and C Spring (4.9km)
- Paradise Spring (5.3km)
- Sulphur Spring (6.1km)
- Edgewood Spring (historical) (6.5km)
- Fifteenmile Spring (6.7km)
- Baxter Spring (8.5km)
- Coyote Spring (8.7km)
- Antelope Spring (10km)
- Willow Spring (10.2km)
- Lower Antelope Spring (10.3km)
- Derringer Spring (11.9km)
- Green Spring (12.7km)
- Peppercorn Spring (12.9km)
- Fowler Spring (13.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Paradise Mine (0.6km)
- Scheebar Mercury Mine (4.2km)
- Sunnyside Mine (5.1km)
- Mildred Mine (5.2km)
- Butler Mine (7.6km)
- Cottontail Mine (8.5km)
- Gold Trace Mine (8.9km)
- Davis Mine (9.2km)
- Okey Davis Mine (9.5km)
- Chestnut Mine (9.6km)
- Sierra Mine (10.9km)
- Stokes Mine (11km)
- Brucite Mine (11.7km)
- Key Flower Mine (13.2km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Paradise Range (12.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Brunton Pass (11.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Gabbs Elementary School (14.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Gabbs City Hall (14.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Paradise Peak (1.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nevada Works Basic Dam (14km)
Airports close to Paradise (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (124.5km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (225.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Paradise (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (177.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.