Traveling Luck for Pamlico, Nevada, United States
Where is Pamlico?What's around Pamlico?
Wikipedia near Pamlico
Where to stay near Pamlico
The timezone in Pamlico is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 38.4639°, Longitude. -118.4794°
Satellite map around Pamlico
Loading map of Pamlico and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pamlico, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Pamlico Mines (1.3km)
- Central Mine (1.5km)
- Sunset Mine (1.8km)
- Good Hope Mine (1.9km)
- Gold Bar Mine (2.5km)
- La Panta Mine (4.4km)
- Golden Bomber Mine (5.3km)
- Golden Eagle Mine (5.4km)
- Evening Star Mine (5.4km)
- Gold Bug Mine (5.8km)
- Good Hope Number 2 Mine (6.3km)
- Loman Mine (8.5km)
- Ashby Gold Mines Incorporated (9.3km)
- Lazy Man Mine (9.3km)
- Big Deal Mine (10km)
- Wamsley Mine (13.5km)
- Bismark Mine (16.4km)
- Mable Mine (16.7km)
- Garfield Mine (18km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mineral County Courthouse - Sheriff (17.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Kinkaid Microwave Station (8.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Mount Grant General Hospital (17.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mineral County (12.2km)
Airports close to Pamlico
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (131.1km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (195.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pamlico
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (204.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.