Traveling Luck for Oro City (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Oro City (historical)?What's around Oro City (historical)?
Wikipedia near Oro City (historical)
Where to stay near Oro City (historical)
The timezone in Oro City (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.4172°, Longitude. -118.5481° , Elevation. 1550m
Satellite map around Oro City (historical)
Loading map of Oro City (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oro City (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Pamlico Mines (9.6km)
- Good Hope Mine (9.7km)
- Gold Bar Mine (10.4km)
- Central Mine (11.1km)
- Sunset Mine (11.5km)
- Lemr Mine (12.3km)
- Lucky Boy Mine (13.7km)
- Loman Mine (13.9km)
- Rising Sun Mine (14km)
- La Panta Mine (14.1km)
- Golden Bomber Mine (15km)
- Quailey Mine (15km)
- Evening Star Mine (15km)
- Golden Eagle Mine (15.1km)
- Gold Bug Mine (15.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Whisky Flat (13.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Rattlesnake Well (15.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Whiskey Flat Reservoir (9.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Buller Mountain (15.5km)
Airports close to Oro City (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (136.3km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (195.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oro City (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (208.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.