Traveling Luck for Nevada Test Site Area 20, Nevada, United States
Where is Nevada Test Site Area 20?What's around Nevada Test Site Area 20?
Wikipedia near Nevada Test Site Area 20
Where to stay near Nevada Test Site Area 20
The timezone in Nevada Test Site Area 20 is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:32 and Sunset at 18:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.2806°, Longitude. -116.4469° , Elevation. 1950m
Satellite map around Nevada Test Site Area 20
Loading map of Nevada Test Site Area 20 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nevada Test Site Area 20, in Nevada, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- South Silent Canyon (5.8km)
- North Silent Canyon (10.6km)
- Silent Canyon (11.6km)
- Parachute Canyon (20.5km)
- Grass Spring Canyon (21.2km)
- Apache Tear Canyon (21.7km)
- South Fork Apache Tear Canyon (22.1km)
- Lambs Canyon (22.5km)
- Basket Valley (22.7km)
- Falcon Canyon (22.9km)
- Yellow Cleft (23.6km)
- Grimy Gulch (25.8km)
- East Fork Thirsty Canyon (26km)
- West Fork Thirsty Canyon (26.3km)
- Gritty Gulch (26.4km)
- Kawich Canyon (27.2km)
- Brushy Canyon (29.4km)
- Cache Cave Draw (30.5km)
- East Cat Canyon (30.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Silent Butte (12.9km)
- Blacktop Buttes (17.3km)
- Picture Rock (19km)
- Black Mountain (21.6km)
- Buckboard Mesa (22.1km)
- Scrugham Peak (22.1km)
- Pahute Mesa (24.8km)
- Rainier Mesa (25km)
- North Timber Peak (26.6km)
- Timber Mountain (26.8km)
- South Mesa (27.1km)
- Saucer Mesa (29.4km)
- Aqueduct Mesa (29.4km)
- Thirsty Mountain (29.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pahute Mesa Airstrip (28.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Big Burn Valley (19.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Pillar Spring (27km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Ammonia Tanks (25.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Stockade Wash (26.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Forty Mile State Park (historical) (30.4km)
Airports close to Nevada Test Site Area 20
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (128.2km)
Nellis afb(LSV), Las vegas, Usa (212.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nevada Test Site Area 20
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (79.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.