Traveling Luck for Ledlie, Nevada, United States
Where is Ledlie?What's around Ledlie?
Wikipedia near Ledlie
Where to stay near Ledlie
The timezone in Ledlie is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:30. It's light
Latitude. 39.5100°, Longitude. -117.1689° , Elevation. 1733m
Satellite map around Ledlie
Loading map of Ledlie and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ledlie, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Skookum Mine (4.3km)
- Gwenah Mine (6.8km)
- Rundberg Incline (8.9km)
- Golden Eagle Mine (8.9km)
- Laurent Mine (9km)
- Rundberg Lower Tunnel (9.1km)
- Tommy Incline (9.2km)
- Cummings Tunnel (9.3km)
- Bartlett Mine (9.6km)
- Buffalo Shaft (9.6km)
- Jackpot Mine (9.6km)
- Byers Mine (9.6km)
- Silver Eagle Tunnel (9.8km)
- Dudley B Shaft (10km)
- Mizpah Mine (10km)
- Apex Mine (10.1km)
- Sunset Number Two Mine (10.1km)
- OK Mine (10.3km)
- Wilder Mine (10.3km)
- Nevada Equity Mine (10.3km)
- New York and Austin Mine (10.3km)
- Moss Mine (10.3km)
- Silver Chamber Incline (10.3km)
- Midas Mine (10.4km)
- X-Ray Shaft (10.5km)
- Whitlach Mine (10.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Austin Airport (6.3km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Marshall Falls (9.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Skookum Mining District (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fandango Hill (9.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Austin (9km)
Airports close to Ledlie
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (160.7km)