Traveling Luck for Ledbetter Administrative Site, Nevada, United States
Where is Ledbetter Administrative Site?What's around Ledbetter Administrative Site?
Wikipedia near Ledbetter Administrative Site
Where to stay near Ledbetter Administrative Site
The timezone in Ledbetter Administrative Site is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.7625°, Longitude. -117.4839° , Elevation. 2345m
Satellite map around Ledbetter Administrative Site
Loading map of Ledbetter Administrative Site and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ledbetter Administrative Site, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Ledbetter Administrative Site (0km)
- Indian Valley Ranch (2.7km)
- Slys Ranch (historical) (5.8km)
- Cow Canyon Trailhead (7.3km)
- Lower Corral (8.7km)
- Little Meadows Forest Service Facility (9.1km)
- Weeks Canyon Trailhead (9.7km)
- Petes Cabin (10.4km)
- Stone Cabin (10.7km)
- Stone Cabin Administrative Site (10.7km)
- Farrington Ranch (11.8km)
- Milton (historical) (12.1km)
- Milton Ranch (12.2km)
- Upper Corral (12.5km)
- Warners Ranch (14.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Grantsville Ridge (13.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Grantsville Post Office (historical) (14.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grantsville (14.7km)
Airports close to Ledbetter Administrative Site
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (155.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ledbetter Administrative Site
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (152km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.