Traveling Luck for La Panta, Nevada, United States
Where is La Panta?What's around La Panta?
Wikipedia near La Panta
Where to stay near La Panta
The timezone in La Panta is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.4828°, Longitude. -118.4497°
Satellite map around La Panta
Loading map of La Panta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around La Panta, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- La Panta Mine (0.4km)
- Golden Bomber Mine (1.4km)
- Golden Eagle Mine (1.5km)
- Evening Star Mine (1.7km)
- Gold Bug Mine (1.8km)
- Good Hope Number 2 Mine (2.2km)
- Sunset Mine (2.3km)
- Central Mine (2.7km)
- Gold Bar Mine (4.3km)
- Pamlico Mines (4.4km)
- Good Hope Mine (4.7km)
- Ashby Gold Mines Incorporated (7.9km)
- Lazy Man Mine (7.9km)
- Loman Mine (8.6km)
- Big Deal Mine (9.3km)
- Bismark Mine (12.6km)
- Wamsley Mine (13km)
- Mable Mine (13.9km)
- Montreal Mine (14.8km)
- Garfield Mine (15.4km)
- Bluelight Mine (17.3km)
- Rock Cabin Mine (18.2km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Garfield Hills (17km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mineral County (8.3km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Kinkaid Microwave Station (4.4km)
Airports close to La Panta
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (129.2km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (195.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to La Panta
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (203km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.