Traveling Luck for Jacksonville (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Jacksonville (historical)?What's around Jacksonville (historical)?
Wikipedia near Jacksonville (historical)
Where to stay near Jacksonville (historical)
The timezone in Jacksonville (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1611°, Longitude. -117.0344° , Elevation. 1204m
Satellite map around Jacksonville (historical)
Loading map of Jacksonville (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jacksonville (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Lippincott Lead Mine (13.9km)
- Yellow Gold Mine (18.5km)
- Wyoming Scorpion Mine (19.3km)
- Clarkdale Mine (20.2km)
- Rattlesnake Mine (27.7km)
- Wylie Green Mine (28.5km)
- Big Blossom Mine (28.7km)
- Phinney Mine (28.9km)
- Treasure Mine (29.7km)
- Oriental Mine (29.8km)
- Alberto Mine (30.2km)
- Courbet Mine (30.5km)
- Huson Mine (30.9km)
- Hidden Treasure Mine (31.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Jacksonville (historical) (0km)
- Thorpe Mill (historical) (11.1km)
- Midway (11.7km)
- Bonnie Claire Mill (13.9km)
- Ancram (historical) (20.3km)
- Petersgold (historical) (25.3km)
- San Carlos (historical) (25.7km)
- NASA Tracking Station (26.4km)
- Monte Cristo (historical) (29.8km)
- Strozzi Ranch (historical) (30.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Springdale Mountain (27.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Scottys Junction Airport (17.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Hells Gate (29.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Phinney Canyon (22.3km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Bonnie Claire Post Office (12.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tolicha Wash (3.3km)
Airports close to Jacksonville (historical)
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (170.2km)
China lake naws(NID), China, Usa (216.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jacksonville (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (91.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.