Traveling Luck for Ida May Box (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Ida May Box (historical)?What's around Ida May Box (historical)?
Wikipedia near Ida May Box (historical)
Where to stay near Ida May Box (historical)
The timezone in Ida May Box (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:57 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.1175°, Longitude. -114.6142° , Elevation. 1871m
Satellite map around Ida May Box (historical)
Loading map of Ida May Box (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ida May Box (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Lucky Star Mine (1.5km)
- Pioche-Bristol Mine (2.3km)
- Ida May Mine (2.7km)
- Bamberger Mine (3.5km)
- Black Metal Shaft (3.5km)
- Chinaman Diggings (3.5km)
- Jackrabbit Tunnel (3.6km)
- Jackrabbit Mines (3.8km)
- Detroit Mine (4km)
- Iron Mine (4.2km)
- Crescent Mine (4.5km)
- Hillside Mine (4.7km)
- Tempest Shaft (4.8km)
- Bristol Silver Mines (4.9km)
- North Star Tunnel (4.9km)
- Snyder Shaft (5km)
- Fairview Mine (5.9km)
- Robison Mine (6km)
- Home Run Mine (6.3km)
- Monarch Mine (9.1km)
- Silver Dale Mine (10.1km)
- Silverhorn Mine (10.3km)
- Fairview Perlite Mine (11.1km)
- Combined Metals Mine (11.1km)
- Woodbutcher Mine (12km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- West Range (12.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Burnt Canyon (7.8km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Bristol Range (11.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Rockhouse Reservoir (10.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Bristol Pass (1.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bristol School (historical) (5.2km)
- Roe Peak (11.4km)
Airports close to Ida May Box (historical)
Cedar city rgnl(CDC), Cedar city, Usa (173.6km)
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (240km)