Traveling Luck for Gold Reed, Nevada, United States
Where is Gold Reed?What's around Gold Reed?
Wikipedia near Gold Reed
Where to stay near Gold Reed
The timezone in Gold Reed is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.5503°, Longitude. -116.2942° , Elevation. 1761m
Satellite map around Gold Reed
Loading map of Gold Reed and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gold Reed, in Nevada, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nevada Wild Horse Management Area (17.8km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Belted Range (31.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Gold Reed Mine (0.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kawich Mining District (3.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Kawich Valley (10.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Kawich Post Office (historical) (0.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lambs Pond (8.9km)
- a long, narrow bedrock platform bounded by steeper slopes above and below, usually overlooking a waterbody.
- Summit Bench (30.8km)
Airports close to Gold Reed
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (149.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gold Reed
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (62.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.