Traveling Luck for Gillis Station (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Gillis Station (historical)?What's around Gillis Station (historical)?
Wikipedia near Gillis Station (historical)
Where to stay near Gillis Station (historical)
The timezone in Gillis Station (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 38.6986°, Longitude. -118.2769° , Elevation. 1816m
Satellite map around Gillis Station (historical)
Loading map of Gillis Station (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gillis Station (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gillis Spring (0.1km)
- Sargent Well Spring (1km)
- Rabbit Spring (2.3km)
- Dripping Vat Spring (3.2km)
- Whiskey Spring (4.1km)
- Martinez Spring (4.4km)
- Indian Spring (6.2km)
- Redrock Spring (9.1km)
- Paint Rock Spring (9.6km)
- Wild Rose Spring (9.7km)
- Wildhorse Spring (10.1km)
- Poinsettia Spring (10.5km)
- Corral Spring (10.6km)
- Cottonwood Spring (11km)
- Middle Spring (11.3km)
- Canyon Spring (12.1km)
- Ramsey Spring (12.2km)
- Tom Spring (12.7km)
- McGregor Spring (12.7km)
- Cliff Spring (12.8km)
- Upper Benton Spring (14.6km)
- Benton Spring (14.7km)
- Bank Spring (15.6km)
- Upper Petrified Spring (17km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Win Wan Flat (5.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sargent Well (historical) (0.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Copperfield Post Office (historical) (17.5km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Gabbs Valley Range (10.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
Airports close to Gillis Station (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (106.9km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (190.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gillis Station (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (202.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.