Traveling Luck for Finger Rock Station (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Finger Rock Station (historical)?What's around Finger Rock Station (historical)?
Wikipedia near Finger Rock Station (historical)
Where to stay near Finger Rock Station (historical)
The timezone in Finger Rock Station (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 38.6683°, Longitude. -117.9956° , Elevation. 1551m
Satellite map around Finger Rock Station (historical)
Loading map of Finger Rock Station (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Finger Rock Station (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Paradise Peak Mine (11.4km)
- Everett Mine (12.2km)
- OMCO Mine (13.7km)
- Giroux Mine (14.8km)
- York Mine (15.9km)
- Sullivan Mine (16.1km)
- Gold Ledge Mine (16.5km)
- Mina Gold Mines Companys Mine (16.6km)
- Lucky Strike Mine (16.9km)
- Copper Queen Mine (17.1km)
- Copper Head Mine (17.5km)
- Okey Davis Mine (17.7km)
- Harvey Taylor Mine (17.9km)
- Davis Mine (17.9km)
- Wedge Copper Mine (18.1km)
- Gold Trace Mine (18.2km)
- Emma Mine (18.2km)
- Western Metals Mine (18.2km)
- Cottontail Mine (18.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Petrified Spring (13.2km)
- Stewart Spring (13.5km)
- Peppercorn Spring (14.5km)
- Upper Petrified Spring (14.7km)
- Stewart Spring (14.9km)
- Derringer Spring (15.3km)
- Stone Cabin Spring (15.7km)
- York Spring (15.7km)
- Buffington Spring (16.6km)
- Willow Spring (17km)
- Poleline Spring (17km)
- Dunbarton Spring (18.3km)
- McGregor Spring (18.4km)
- Coyote Spring (18.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
Accommodation around Finger Rock Station (historical)TravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Calavada Flat (13.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Stewart Valley (7.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Fairplay Mining District (18km)
Airports close to Finger Rock Station (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (125.7km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (218km)
Airfields or small airports close to Finger Rock Station (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (176.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.