Traveling Luck for Finger Rock, Nevada, United States
Where is Finger Rock?What's around Finger Rock?
Wikipedia near Finger Rock
Where to stay near Finger Rock
The timezone in Finger Rock is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. 38.6861°, Longitude. -118.0067° , Elevation. 1579m
Satellite map around Finger Rock
Loading map of Finger Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Finger Rock, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Petrified Spring (13km)
- Peppercorn Spring (13.5km)
- Upper Petrified Spring (14.3km)
- Derringer Spring (14.4km)
- Stewart Spring (15.6km)
- Stewart Spring (16.1km)
- Willow Spring (16.1km)
- York Spring (17.1km)
- Stone Cabin Spring (17.1km)
- McGregor Spring (17.5km)
- Tom Spring (17.9km)
- Coyote Spring (18.2km)
- Buffington Spring (18.2km)
- Wildhorse Spring (18.8km)
- Corral Spring (18.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Paradise Peak Mine (9.5km)
- Everett Mine (11.7km)
- Sullivan Mine (14.3km)
- Gold Ledge Mine (14.4km)
- Lucky Strike Mine (14.6km)
- Giroux Mine (16km)
- OMCO Mine (16.2km)
- Okey Davis Mine (17.2km)
- York Mine (17.2km)
- Davis Mine (17.2km)
- Gold Trace Mine (17.4km)
- Cottontail Mine (17.9km)
- Copper Queen Mine (18.2km)
- Butler Mine (19km)
- Mina Gold Mines Companys Mine (19.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Calavada Flat (14.2km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Gabbs Valley Range (19km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Fairplay Mining District (17km)
Airports close to Finger Rock
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (123km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (215.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Finger Rock
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (179.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.