Traveling Luck for Eight Mile Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Eight Mile Ranch?What's around Eight Mile Ranch?
Wikipedia near Eight Mile Ranch
Where to stay near Eight Mile Ranch
The timezone in Eight Mile Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.0322°, Longitude. -114.4753° , Elevation. 1698m
Satellite map around Eight Mile Ranch
Loading map of Eight Mile Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eight Mile Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Silver Pick Mine (11km)
- Ely Valley Mines (11.7km)
- Rustic Mine (11.9km)
- Garrison Mine (11.9km)
- Ely Valley Contact Mine (11.9km)
- Tollock Doll Mine (11.9km)
- Pioche Metals Mine (12.3km)
- Pioche Monitor Mines (12.3km)
- Pioche Gold Crown Mine (12.4km)
- Number Fifteen Shaft (12.6km)
- Blue Bell Mine (12.8km)
- Monarch Mine (13.3km)
- Chisholm Mine (13.5km)
- Chicago Nevada Mine (13.8km)
- Cottino Mine (13.8km)
- Raymond Ely West Mine (13.8km)
- Pioche Demijohn Mine (13.8km)
- Timer Mine (13.8km)
- Nevada Utah Mine (13.8km)
- Half Moon Mine (13.8km)
- Abe Lincoln Mine (14.1km)
- Amalgamated Pioche Mine (14.2km)
- Number One Shaft (14.2km)
- Number Three Shaft (14.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Eight Mile Ranch (0km)
- Eight Mile House (historical) (0.2km)
- Four Mile House (historical) (7.3km)
- Four Mile Ranch (7.4km)
- Half Moon Switch (8.8km)
- Atlanta (10.3km)
- Fifteen Mile Ranch (historical) (11.8km)
- Pioche Mines Mill (12km)
- Claflin (historical) (12.2km)
- Floral Springs (historical) (12.3km)
- Montgomerys Cabin (12.4km)
- Smiths Cabin (historical) (13.6km)
- Stonehouse (historical) (14.2km)
- Combined Metals Reduction Company Mill (historical) (14.2km)
- Manhattan Mill (historical) (14.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pioche Airport (5.6km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Bristol Range (13.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Pioche Township (5.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Old Lincoln County Courthouse (14.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Pioche Elementary School (13.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mendha (11.2km)
Airports close to Eight Mile Ranch
Cedar city rgnl(CDC), Cedar city, Usa (155.9km)
Nellis afb(LSV), Las vegas, Usa (254.5km)