Traveling Luck for Dover Siding (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Dover Siding (historical)?What's around Dover Siding (historical)?
Wikipedia near Dover Siding (historical)
Where to stay near Dover Siding (historical)
The timezone in Dover Siding (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 17:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.5753°, Longitude. -118.5125° , Elevation. 1347m
Satellite map around Dover Siding (historical)
Loading map of Dover Siding (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dover Siding (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Dover Mine (5.8km)
- Green Talc Mine (6km)
- Deep Mines (9.1km)
- Bismark Mine (12.6km)
- Chiatovich Mine (12.7km)
- Marlview Mine (12.9km)
- Golden Eagle Mine (13.2km)
- Golden Bomber Mine (13.4km)
- Montreal Mine (13.6km)
- La Panta Mine (13.9km)
- Good Hope Number 2 Mine (14.5km)
- Sunset Mine (14.9km)
- Gold Bug Mine (14.9km)
- Evening Star Mine (15.3km)
- Central Mine (15.5km)
- Last Chance Mine (16.2km)
- Pamlico Mines (16.8km)
- Good Hope Mine (17.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Thorne Post Office (historical) (9km)
- Babbitt Branch Post Office (14.5km)
- Hawthorne Post Office (14.6km)
- Copperfield Post Office (historical) (15.6km)
- Naval Ammunition Depot Branch Post Office (historical) (15.6km)
Accommodation around Dover Siding (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hawthorne Municipal Airport (13.6km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Gillis Range (16.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Ryan Pass (13.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mineral County Courthouse - Sheriff (14.6km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Kinkaid Microwave Station (13km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Mount Grant General Hospital (14.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Martinez Hill (14.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Lady Bird Park (13.3km)
Airports close to Dover Siding (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (115.6km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (182.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dover Siding (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (214.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.