Traveling Luck for Cow Camp, Nevada, United States
Where is Cow Camp?What's around Cow Camp?
Wikipedia near Cow Camp
Where to stay near Cow Camp
The timezone in Cow Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.1772°, Longitude. -118.5031° , Elevation. 1790m
Satellite map around Cow Camp
Loading map of Cow Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cow Camp, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Hontone Mine (historical) (6.4km)
- Pine Crow Mine (9.4km)
- Silver Moon Mine (9.6km)
- Defender Mine (10.7km)
- Quailey Mine (18km)
- Rip Van Winkle Mine (19.7km)
- Marietta Mines (20km)
- Rutty Mine (20.1km)
- Badger Mine (20.1km)
- Birdsong Mine (20.2km)
- Noquez Mine (20.3km)
- San Francisco Bell Mine (20.4km)
- Silver Gulch Mine (20.4km)
- Black Hawk Mine (21.3km)
- Endowment Mine (21.5km)
- Eastside Mine (22.1km)
- Combination Mining Company Mine (22.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cow Camp (0km)
- Fletcher Camp (historical) (7.7km)
- Summit Spring Drift Fence (12.8km)
- West Rattlesnake Drift Fence (19.8km)
- Endowment Mill (historical) (19.9km)
- Rutty Mill (historical) (19.9km)
- London Silver Lead Mines Company Mill (historical) (19.9km)
- Sweetwater Ranch Company Whisky Flat Unit (20.1km)
- Smith Borax Reduction Works (historical) (20.3km)
- Rattlesnake Garfield Drift Fence (20.6km)
- Whiskey Flat Holding Corral (22.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Anchorite Pass (20.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Excelsior Mountain (20.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Teels Marsh (16.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Marietta Post Office (historical) (19.9km)
Airports close to Cow Camp
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (169.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cow Camp
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (193.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.