Traveling Luck for Cottonwood (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Cottonwood (historical)?What's around Cottonwood (historical)?
Wikipedia near Cottonwood (historical)
Where to stay near Cottonwood (historical)
The timezone in Cottonwood (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 38.4097°, Longitude. -118.5906° , Elevation. 1706m
Satellite map around Cottonwood (historical)
Loading map of Cottonwood (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cottonwood (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Whisky Flat (12.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Whiskey Flat Well (15.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mineral County Courthouse - Sheriff (15.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Buller Mountain (10.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Mount Grant General Hospital (15.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Whiskey Flat Reservoir (10.2km)
Airports close to Cottonwood (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (136.9km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (193km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cottonwood (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (212.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.