Traveling Luck for Coal Valley Holding Field, Nevada, United States
Where is Coal Valley Holding Field?What's around Coal Valley Holding Field?
Wikipedia near Coal Valley Holding Field
Where to stay near Coal Valley Holding Field
The timezone in Coal Valley Holding Field is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:21 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.9564°, Longitude. -115.2878° , Elevation. 1510m
Satellite map around Coal Valley Holding Field
Loading map of Coal Valley Holding Field and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Coal Valley Holding Field, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Little Davis Spring (10.8km)
- Willow Spring (14.5km)
- Simmond Spring (14.6km)
- Oreana Spring (15.7km)
- Tule Spring (16km)
- Seaman Spring (16.2km)
- Put Back Spring (16.6km)
- Chicken Spring (17.2km)
- Keno Spring (17.8km)
- Triangle Spring (22.8km)
- Sharp Spring (23.3km)
- Weepah Spring (24.2km)
- Ash Springs (26.4km)
- Modes Hole Spring (30.1km)
- White Rock Spring (30.1km)
- Bird Spring (30.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Sheep Reservoir Number 2 (1.2km)
- Coal Valley Reservoir (1.9km)
- East Coal Valley Reservoir (6.8km)
- Murphy Gap Reservoir (12.4km)
- Line Reservoir (13.5km)
- Tooley Reservoir (14.8km)
- Tule Reservoir (15.7km)
- Sheep Reservoir Number 1 (16.5km)
- Onada Reservoir (16.9km)
- Garden Valley Reservoir (20km)
- Cottonwood Reservoir (23.4km)
- Garden Valley Reservoir Number 1 (26.5km)
- Uhalde Reservoir (31.8km)
- Nesbitt Reservoir (31.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Civa Airport (21.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Black Cliff (24.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Wild Horse Valley (28.2km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oneota (historical) (11km)
Airports close to Coal Valley Holding Field
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (192.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Coal Valley Holding Field
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (163km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.