Traveling Luck for Cloverdale Station, Nevada, United States
Where is Cloverdale Station?What's around Cloverdale Station?
Wikipedia near Cloverdale Station
Where to stay near Cloverdale Station
The timezone in Cloverdale Station is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6128°, Longitude. -114.5136° , Elevation. 1341m
Satellite map around Cloverdale Station
Loading map of Cloverdale Station and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cloverdale Station, in Nevada, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Clover Creek Canyon (0.6km)
- Newman Canyon (1.9km)
- Antelope Canyon (2km)
- English Canyon (2.9km)
- Kershaw Canyon (4.3km)
- Little Kershaw Canyon (4.4km)
- Ash Canyon (5.2km)
- Meadow Valley (6.4km)
- Buckboard Canyon (6.6km)
- Barnes Canyon (7.2km)
- Sawmill Canyon (7.8km)
- Cobalt Canyon (9.7km)
- Hardy Canyon (10km)
- Bucks Canyon (10.6km)
- Chief Canyon (11.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Dutch Flat (9.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Oxborrow Ranch Landing Field (10km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Tepee Rocks (8.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Caliente (1.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Clover Creek (1km)
Airports close to Cloverdale Station
Cedar city rgnl(CDC), Cedar city, Usa (154.5km)
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (190.3km)
Nellis afb(LSV), Las vegas, Usa (198.2km)
Mc carran international(LAS), Las vegas, Usa (222.8km)