Traveling Luck for Camp Oasis, Nevada, United States
Where is Camp Oasis?What's around Camp Oasis?
Wikipedia near Camp Oasis
Where to stay near Camp Oasis
The timezone in Camp Oasis is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.1092°, Longitude. -117.1139° , Elevation. 1682m
Satellite map around Camp Oasis
Loading map of Camp Oasis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Oasis, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Camp Oasis (0km)
- Cooper Incorporated Ranch (2.6km)
- Round Spring (historical) (2.7km)
- Gendron Ranch (3.2km)
- Miniums Station (historical) (6km)
- Blue Spring (historical) (6.7km)
- Bowman Ranch (6.9km)
- Triple T Ranch (6.9km)
- Indian Ranch (9.2km)
- McLeod Ranch (9.3km)
- Kingston Ranch (historical) (13.3km)
- Victorine Mill (13.7km)
- Washington Creek Trailhead (13.9km)
- Millett Ranch (14.4km)
- Daniels (15.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Bow Mine (3.7km)
- Bowman Mine (9.8km)
- Grand View Mine (10.6km)
- Warner Mine (11.8km)
- Broad Canyon Mine (12.1km)
- McIntyre Mine (12.4km)
- Saint Elena Patent (12.8km)
- McIntyre Mine (12.8km)
- Grandview Mine (13km)
- Kingston Placer Mine (14km)
- Valley View and Foothill Mine (15km)
- Kingston Canyon Mine (15.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Triple T Well (15km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kingston Landing Strip (13.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Washington Mining District (13.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toiyabe Range Peak (9.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kingston Cemetery (12.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- McLeods Ranch Spring (11.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Austin Ranger District (13.8km)
Airports close to Camp Oasis
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (171.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Camp Oasis
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (182.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.