Traveling Luck for Butterfield Salt Beds, Nevada, United States
Where is Butterfield Salt Beds?What's around Butterfield Salt Beds?
Wikipedia near Butterfield Salt Beds
Where to stay near Butterfield Salt Beds
The timezone in Butterfield Salt Beds is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 38.2561°, Longitude. -115.7508° , Elevation. 1461m
Satellite map around Butterfield Salt Beds
Loading map of Butterfield Salt Beds and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Butterfield Salt Beds, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Monitor Spring (6.7km)
- Grouse Spring (10.5km)
- Blind Spring (11.5km)
- Ox Spring (14.7km)
- Crows Nest Spring (16.1km)
- Antelope Spring (16.8km)
- Little Cherry Spring (17.3km)
- Horse Spring (17.4km)
- Cherry Spring (18.1km)
- Burnt Canyon Spring (18.5km)
- Briar Spring (19km)
- Abel Spring (19.3km)
- Christian Spring (20.6km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (21km)
- Buttes Spring (21.4km)
- Coyote Hole Spring (21.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Evans Field (19.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Nyala Post Office (historical) (2.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Quinn Canyon Range (19.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (18.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Troy Mountain (15.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Butterfield Salt Beds
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (127.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.