Traveling Luck for Bordoli Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Bordoli Ranch?What's around Bordoli Ranch?
Wikipedia near Bordoli Ranch
Where to stay near Bordoli Ranch
The timezone in Bordoli Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.2533°, Longitude. -115.6089°
Satellite map around Bordoli Ranch
Loading map of Bordoli Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bordoli Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ox Spring (1.8km)
- Burnt Canyon Spring (5.2km)
- Horse Spring (5.6km)
- Cherry Spring (8.7km)
- Little Cherry Spring (9.2km)
- Monitor Spring (11.8km)
- Blind Spring (11.9km)
- Bear Trap Spring (13.5km)
- Sidehill Spring (14.3km)
- Crows Nest Spring (14.5km)
- Christian Spring (17.5km)
- Grouse Spring (17.5km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (17.5km)
- Brady Spring (17.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Evans Field (16.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Big Creek Reservoir (17.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (8.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bordoli Ranch
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (141km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.