Traveling Luck for Borus (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Borus (historical)?What's around Borus (historical)?
Wikipedia near Borus (historical)
Where to stay near Borus (historical)
The timezone in Borus (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:37. It's light
Latitude. 38.5317°, Longitude. -118.2233° , Elevation. 1386m
Satellite map around Borus (historical)
Loading map of Borus (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borus (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Windup Mine (6km)
- Atom Lorna Mine (7.3km)
- Blue Ribbon Mine (7.6km)
- Houghton O'Boyle Mine (7.6km)
- Jeep Mine (8.3km)
- Todd Mine (9.8km)
- Holiday Uranium Mine (9.9km)
- Santa Fe Mine (10.1km)
- Kay Mine (10.3km)
- Silver King Mine (11.2km)
- Ideal Mine (12.1km)
- Emma Mine (13km)
- Champion Anderson Mine (13.2km)
- Bluelight Mine (13.2km)
- Wallstreet and Turk Mines (13.3km)
- Silver Chief Mine (13.5km)
- Wedge Copper Mine (13.6km)
- Iron Gate Mine (13.6km)
- Nun Mine (13.7km)
- Eagle Mine (13.7km)
- Copper Queen Mine (14km)
- Bataan Mine (14.2km)
- Mayflower Mine (14.3km)
- Mable Mine (14.5km)
- Garfield Mine (14.7km)
- Black Butte Mine (15.2km)
- York Mine (15.5km)
- Giroux Mine (16.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Luning Well (9.3km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Garfield Hills (13.4km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Calavada Summit (15.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Soda Spring Valley (2.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Acme Tank (historical) (15.2km)
Airports close to Borus (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (130km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (209.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Borus (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (185.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.