Traveling Luck for Bonita (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Bonita (historical)?What's around Bonita (historical)?
Wikipedia near Bonita (historical)
Where to stay near Bonita (historical)
The timezone in Bonita (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:27. It's light
Latitude. 39.0625°, Longitude. -117.5322° , Elevation. 2362m
Satellite map around Bonita (historical)
Loading map of Bonita (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bonita (historical), in Nevada, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bonita Canyon (2km)
- Sawmill Canyon (3.6km)
- Cole Canyon (3.6km)
- Waterfall Canyon (4.1km)
- Deep Canyon (5.9km)
- North Fork Barrett Canyon (6km)
- South Fork Barrett Canyon (6km)
- Barrett Canyon (6.6km)
- Becker Canyon (8.4km)
- Vales Canyon (8.6km)
- War Eagle Canyon (10.9km)
- Idlewild Canyon (11.9km)
- Crane Canyon (12km)
- Ione Canyon (12.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- War Cloud Mine (1.2km)
- Dottie Lee Mine (1.2km)
- Last Chance Mine (7.5km)
- Ward Mine (7.7km)
- War Eagle Mine (8.2km)
- Grey Eagle Mine (8.2km)
- Hazel E Mine (8.3km)
- Peterson Mine (8.9km)
- Arctic Mine (8.9km)
- Star of the West Mine (9.6km)
- San Francisco Mine (9.8km)
- Pilot Basin Mine (10km)
- Sunday Mine (10km)
- Gold Park Mine (10km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Gold Park (10.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- O'Toole Ranch Airport (11.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Jackson Mining District (9.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Yomba School (historical) (11.5km)
Airports close to Bonita (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (131.8km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (242km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bonita (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (190.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.