Traveling Luck for Birch Creek Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Birch Creek Ranch?What's around Birch Creek Ranch?
Wikipedia near Birch Creek Ranch
Where to stay near Birch Creek Ranch
The timezone in Birch Creek Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 39.3575°, Longitude. -116.9747° , Elevation. 1803m
Satellite map around Birch Creek Ranch
Loading map of Birch Creek Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Birch Creek Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Cahill Mine (4.1km)
- Birch Creek Mine (4.3km)
- Smoky Valley Mine (4.3km)
- Deer Point Mine (4.5km)
- Lynch Creek Mine (7.4km)
- Blue Horizon Mine (7.4km)
- T-Bone Mine (7.7km)
- Lowboy Mine (7.8km)
- Limelight Mine (9.3km)
- Bull Dog Jack Mine (11.1km)
- Antimony King Mine (14.1km)
- Dry Canyon Mine (14.6km)
- Linka Mine (15.2km)
- Conquest Mine (15.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Birch Creek Ranch (0km)
- Laborde Ranch (1.1km)
- Frontier (7.3km)
- Arena Ranch (8.7km)
- Blackbird (8.8km)
- Blackbird Ranch (9.1km)
- Deerings Ranch (12.5km)
- Bob Scotts Historical Site (13.6km)
- Bob Scott Forest Service Recreation Site (13.6km)
- Cape Horn Overland Stage Station (13.8km)
- Mineral City (historical) (15.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Alkali Flat Well (15.6km)
Airports close to Birch Creek Ranch
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (181km)
Airfields or small airports close to Birch Creek Ranch
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (213.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.