Traveling Luck for Bells Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Bells Ranch?What's around Bells Ranch?
Wikipedia near Bells Ranch
Where to stay near Bells Ranch
The timezone in Bells Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 38.9339°, Longitude. -117.4808° , Elevation. 2063m
Satellite map around Bells Ranch
Loading map of Bells Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bells Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ione Mine (7.7km)
- Nevada Mine (8.1km)
- Blue Bird Mine (8.9km)
- Union Mine (9km)
- Shamrock Diggings (9.1km)
- Lahontan Mine (9.1km)
- Yellowjacket Mine (9.1km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (9.5km)
- Corlett Mine (9.7km)
- Phillips Mine (10km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (10.1km)
- Cathrine Mine (10.1km)
- San Pedro Mine (10.5km)
- Shamrock Mine (10.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Glen Hamilton Post Office (6.2km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Yomba School (historical) (8.2km)
Airports close to Bells Ranch
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (144km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (252.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bells Ranch
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (172.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.