Traveling Luck for Bay State Mill (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Bay State Mill (historical)?What's around Bay State Mill (historical)?
Wikipedia near Bay State Mill (historical)
Where to stay near Bay State Mill (historical)
The timezone in Bay State Mill (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 38.6681°, Longitude. -116.2508° , Elevation. 2164m
Satellite map around Bay State Mill (historical)
Loading map of Bay State Mill (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bay State Mill (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sorhonet Well Number One (8.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Sixmile Summit (5.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Morey Mining District (6.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Six Mile Bluff (5.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Morey Post Office (historical) (0.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Morey (0.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bay State Mill (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (131.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.