Traveling Luck for Ames Camp, Nevada, United States
Where is Ames Camp?What's around Ames Camp?
Wikipedia near Ames Camp
Where to stay near Ames Camp
The timezone in Ames Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 17:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.8586°, Longitude. -117.5881° , Elevation. 2145m
Satellite map around Ames Camp
Loading map of Ames Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ames Camp, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Brooklyn Shaft (2km)
- Richmond Mine (2.3km)
- Alexander Shafts (2.6km)
- Grantsville Mine (2.7km)
- Berlin Mine (3.5km)
- Bowler Mine (4.7km)
- Milton Canyon Mine (5.5km)
- Centennial Mine (5.7km)
- Murray Mine (6.1km)
- Blue Bird Mine (6.4km)
- Union Mine (6.5km)
- Copper King Mine (6.9km)
- San Pedro Mine (6.9km)
- Good Luck Mine (7.4km)
- Nevada Mine (8.5km)
- Lahontan Mine (10.4km)
- Ione Mine (10.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Grantsville Ridge (4km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (7.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (7.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Union Canyon School (historical) (2.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park (2.2km)
Airports close to Ames Camp
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (139.4km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (245.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ames Camp
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (168.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.