Traveling Luck for Wallace Chapel (historical), Mississippi, United States
Where is Wallace Chapel (historical)?What's around Wallace Chapel (historical)?
Wikipedia near Wallace Chapel (historical)
Where to stay near Wallace Chapel (historical)
The timezone in Wallace Chapel (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 16:53. It's light
Latitude. 34.2900°, Longitude. -90.2903°
Weather near Wallace Chapel (historical); Report from Tunica, Tunica Municipal Airport, MS 54.5km away
Wind: 3.5km/h Northeast
Wind: 3.5km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Wallace Chapel (historical)
Loading map of Wallace Chapel (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wallace Chapel (historical), in Mississippi, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Belview Church (3.7km)
- Belmont Church (3.9km)
- West Marks Church (4km)
- Riverview Church (4.9km)
- Valley Queen Missionary Baptist Church (5.2km)
- Marks United Methodist Church (5.3km)
- Marks Presbyterian Church (5.5km)
- Silent Grove Baptist Church (5.5km)
- Friendship Church (6.6km)
- Macedonia Church (6.6km)
- Pilgrims Rest Church (6.8km)
- Mount Zion Church (7.5km)
- Belen Baptist Church (7.6km)
- New Home Church (7.9km)
- Tabernacle Church (8.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Wallace Chapel (historical) (0km)
- Burgess (historical) (2.2km)
- Green River (historical) (3.5km)
- Quitman County Farm (historical) (4.4km)
- Mount Olive Church (historical) (4.7km)
- Hills Precinct (historical) (5.2km)
- Marks Church of Christ (5.3km)
- First Baptist Church of Marks (5.4km)
- Posey Mound (6.4km)
- Hazelwood (historical) (7.2km)
- Whiting Chapel (historical) (9.1km)
- Mount Kingdom Church (historical) (9.2km)
- Marks Cut-Off (9.4km)
Accommodation around Wallace Chapel (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Selfs Airport (8.3km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WQMA-AM (Marks) (4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Quitman County Hospital (6.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Whiting Brake (4.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Quitman County (4.3km)
Airports close to Wallace Chapel (historical)
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (111.8km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (115.2km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (157.3km)
Grider fld(PBF), Pine bluff, Usa (193.3km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (242.6km)