Traveling Luck for Victoria (historical), Mississippi, United States
Where is Victoria (historical)?What's around Victoria (historical)?
Wikipedia near Victoria (historical)
Where to stay near Victoria (historical)
The timezone in Victoria (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 34.2639°, Longitude. -89.0181° , Elevation. 137m
Weather near Victoria (historical); Report from Tupelo, Tupelo Regional Airport, MS 28.5km away
Temperature: 32°C / 90°F
Temperature: 32°C / 90°F
Satellite map around Victoria (historical)
Loading map of Victoria (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Victoria (historical), in Mississippi, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- McDonald United Methodist Church (1.9km)
- West Heights Church (1.9km)
- Pontotoc Second Baptist Church (1.9km)
- First Baptist Church (3.3km)
- Community Bible Church (3.5km)
- East Pontotoc Missionary Baptist Church (4.6km)
- West Pontotoc Church (5.4km)
- Harmony Church (6.9km)
- Beulah Grove Church (6.9km)
- Piny Grove Church (7.2km)
- Pleasant Grove Church (7.4km)
- New Hope Church (8.5km)
- Friendship Missionary Baptist Church (8.5km)
- Bethlehem Church (9.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Pontotoc Ridge Vocational Technical School (1.3km)
- Baptist Female College (historical) (2.6km)
- Pontotoc Male Academy (historical) (2.8km)
- Edward Fontaine School (historical) (2.8km)
- Pontotoc Elementary School (2.8km)
- Pontotoc High School (2.9km)
- Chickasaw College (historical) (3.9km)
- Clark Street Middle School (4.3km)
- Beulah Grove School (5.6km)
- Harmony School (historical) (7km)
- Pleasant Grove School (historical) (7.4km)
- Wardlow School (8.1km)
- Turnpike School (8.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Victoria (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pontotoc County Airport (2.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District 1 Supervisor District (8.8km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Wilson Bottom (3.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Pontotoc Lake (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Pontotoc County (3.6km)
Airports close to Victoria (historical)
Columbus afb(CBM), Colombus, Usa (110.8km)
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (156km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (166.4km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (182.3km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (187.6km)