Traveling Luck for Turner Chapel, Mississippi, United States
Where is Turner Chapel?What's around Turner Chapel?
Wikipedia near Turner Chapel
Where to stay near Turner Chapel
The timezone in Turner Chapel is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 04:53 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.7650°, Longitude. -90.5956°
Weather near Turner Chapel; Report from Greenville, Mid Delta Regional Airport, MS 62.5km away
Satellite map around Turner Chapel
Loading map of Turner Chapel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turner Chapel, in Mississippi, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Pleasant Grove Church (2km)
- Missionary Church (3.1km)
- Bethel Church (3.6km)
- New Hope Church (4.8km)
- Mallalieu United Methodist Church (5.4km)
- Saint Johns Church (5.4km)
- Dockery Baptist Church (5.7km)
- True Light Church (6.1km)
- Mount Leighton Church (6.2km)
- Pilgrim Rest Church (6.7km)
- Ruleville Baptist Church (7.4km)
- Sunflower Church (7.7km)
- Ruleville United Methodist Church (7.8km)
- Union Grove Church (8km)
- New Jerusalem Church (8km)
- Sweet Kingdom Church (8.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Marshall School (historical) (0.1km)
- Blackhaw School (historical) (3.6km)
- Prewitt School (historical) (3.7km)
- Riverside School (historical) (5km)
- Saint Johns School (historical) (5.2km)
- New Hope School (historical) (5.4km)
- Dockery School (historical) (6.1km)
- Marlow School (historical) (8km)
- Central High School (8.1km)
- Ruleville Junior High School (8.1km)
Accommodation around Turner Chapel
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ruleville-Drew Airport (8.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District 5 Supervisor District (5.3km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WKZB-FM (Drew) (4.3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Lion Brake (5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Old Lehrton Bridge (5.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Drew Lagoon Dam (8.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Blue Lake (8.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Ruleville Memorial Park (7.5km)
Airports close to Turner Chapel
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (71.8km)
Grider fld(PBF), Pine bluff, Usa (168km)
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (193.8km)
Adams fld(LIT), Little rock, Usa (234.2km)
Little rock afb(LRF), Jacksonville, Usa (243.4km)