Traveling Luck for Tatesville (historical), Mississippi, United States
Where is Tatesville (historical)?What's around Tatesville (historical)?
Wikipedia near Tatesville (historical)
Where to stay near Tatesville (historical)
The timezone in Tatesville (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:52. It's light
Latitude. 34.6408°, Longitude. -90.0042° , Elevation. 91m
Weather near Tatesville (historical); Report from Tunica, Tunica Municipal Airport, MS 39.5km away
Wind: 6.9km/h Southwest
Wind: 6.9km/h Southwest
Satellite map around Tatesville (historical)
Loading map of Tatesville (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tatesville (historical), in Mississippi, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tatesville (historical) (0km)
- West Antioch Church Number 1 (1.8km)
- Tatumsville (historical) (1.8km)
- Hill Chapel (2.1km)
- Church of Christ (5.2km)
- Church of Christ (5.6km)
- Bethesda Presbyterian Church (historical) (5.6km)
- Church of Christ (5.7km)
- Brooks Chapel (5.8km)
- East Side Shopping Center (6km)
- Senatobia Plaza Shopping Center (6.7km)
- Gospel Temple Church of God in Christ (6.8km)
- Interchange 265 (6.9km)
- Central Avenue Church of Christ (7.1km)
- First Baptist Church of Coldwater (7.5km)
- Antioch Church Number 2 (7.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Hills School (historical) (2km)
- Ebenezer School (historical) (2.1km)
- Northwest Mississippi Junior College (4.6km)
- Senatobia High School (4.6km)
- Senatobia Junior High School (5.2km)
- Senatobia Elementary School (5.4km)
- Veazley Grove School (historical) (6.3km)
- Hammond School (historical) (6.4km)
- Magnolia Heights Academy (6.5km)
- Coldwater High School (7km)
- Coldwater Elementary School (7.3km)
- Fetterson School (historical) (7.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ebenezer Church (2.1km)
- Saint Gregorys Catholic Church (4.7km)
- Paradise Church (5.2km)
- Senatobia Presbyterian Church (5.3km)
- Senatobia Christian Church (5.5km)
- Highland Baptist Church (5.9km)
- First United Methodist Church (5.9km)
- First Baptist Church (6km)
- Calvary Church (6.2km)
- Second Baptist Church (7.8km)
- Coldwater United Methodist Church (7.8km)
Accommodation around Tatesville (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Coldwater Airport (6.4km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WNJC-FM (Senatobia) (2.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- West Ditch (7.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tate County (7.8km)
Airports close to Tatesville (historical)
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (56.4km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (101.5km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (162.2km)
Jonesboro muni(JBR), Jonesboro, Usa (182km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (183.5km)