Traveling Luck for Saint Peter Church (historical), Mississippi, United States
Where is Saint Peter Church (historical)?What's around Saint Peter Church (historical)?
Wikipedia near Saint Peter Church (historical)
Where to stay near Saint Peter Church (historical)
The timezone in Saint Peter Church (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.4253°, Longitude. -89.5442°
Weather near Saint Peter Church (historical); Report from Oxford, University-Oxford Airport, MS 4.7km away
Satellite map around Saint Peter Church (historical)
Loading map of Saint Peter Church (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint Peter Church (historical), in Mississippi, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- College Hill Presbyterian Church (3km)
- Saint John Church (5.3km)
- Hammitt Hill Church (5.3km)
- Jordan Church (5.6km)
- North Oxford Church (6.1km)
- Springfield Church (7km)
- Pine Grove Church (7.3km)
- Liberty Hill Church (7.8km)
- Saint Paul Church (8.2km)
- Armistead Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (8.4km)
- Second Baptist Church (8.5km)
- Saint Andrews United Methodist Church (8.5km)
- Peace Lutheran Church (8.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Saint Peter Church (historical) (0km)
- College Hill Station (3km)
- Hamrick Hill Church (historical) (4.5km)
- Rieves Store (historical) (4.7km)
- Buford Chapel (5.2km)
- Bufords Store (historical) (7.3km)
- Oxford Mall Shopping Center (7.8km)
- Mid Town Shopping Center (7.9km)
- Fulton Chapel (8.4km)
- Church of Christ (8.4km)
- Old Chapel (8.5km)
- Smiths Chapel (8.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Saint Peter Church (historical)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Grove, The (8.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- University-Oxford Airport (5.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District 3 Supervisor District (4.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- John Davis Williams Library (8.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Saddlers Hill (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- East Goose Valley (8.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- College Hill (3.1km)
Airports close to Saint Peter Church (historical)
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (100.1km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (135.9km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (146.2km)
Columbus afb(CBM), Colombus, Usa (170.1km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (179.7km)