Traveling Luck for Oxford Industrial Park, Mississippi, United States
Where is Oxford Industrial Park?What's around Oxford Industrial Park?
Wikipedia near Oxford Industrial Park
Where to stay near Oxford Industrial Park
The timezone in Oxford Industrial Park is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 34.3375°, Longitude. -89.5117° , Elevation. 115m
Weather near Oxford Industrial Park; Report from Oxford, University-Oxford Airport, MS 8.4km away
Satellite map around Oxford Industrial Park
Loading map of Oxford Industrial Park and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oxford Industrial Park, in Mississippi, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- University Church (0.8km)
- South Oxford Church (1.1km)
- Oxford Church (2.8km)
- Oxford-University United Methodist Church (4km)
- First Presbyterian Church (4km)
- Saint Paul Methodist Church (4.1km)
- New Hope Church (4.2km)
- First Baptist Church (4.2km)
- Saint Johns Catholic Church (4.2km)
- Saint Peters Episcopal Church (4.3km)
- Peace Lutheran Church (4.3km)
- Second Baptist Church (4.5km)
- Armistead Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (4.5km)
- Saint Andrews United Methodist Church (4.7km)
- East Oxford Church (5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Oxford Industrial Park
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Grove, The (4.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District 5 Supervisor District (0.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sand Hill (3.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oxford (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Lafayette County (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fourmile Branch (4.9km)
Airports close to Oxford Industrial Park
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (112.7km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (137.1km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (148.8km)
Columbus afb(CBM), Colombus, Usa (159.5km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (189.7km)