Traveling Luck for Harris Chapel, Mississippi, United States
Where is Harris Chapel?What's around Harris Chapel?
Wikipedia near Harris Chapel
Where to stay near Harris Chapel
The timezone in Harris Chapel is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5844°, Longitude. -89.5725°
Weather near Harris Chapel; Report from Oxford, University-Oxford Airport, MS 27.4km away
Satellite map around Harris Chapel
Loading map of Harris Chapel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Harris Chapel, in Mississippi, United States
- a burial place or ground.
- New Hope Cemetery (1.2km)
- Mount Moriah Cemetery (3.3km)
- New Hope Cemetery (3.4km)
- Alexander Cemetery (3.7km)
- Mount Comfort Cemetery (3.7km)
- Peel Cemetery (4.5km)
- Wyatt Cemetery (5.1km)
- Dean Cemetery (8.2km)
- Dean Cemetery (8.8km)
- Brewer Cemetery (9.6km)
- Ebenezer Cemetery (10km)
- Hamilton Cemetery (10.1km)
- Mount Gillie Cemetery (10.2km)
- Harmontown Cemetery (10.7km)
- Chulahoma Cemetery (11.1km)
- Chulahoma Cemetery (11.2km)
- Cox Cemetery (11.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- New Hope Church (1.1km)
- Mount Moriah Church (2.6km)
- Mount Comfort Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (3.8km)
- Mount Peel Missionary Baptist Church (6km)
- Bell Grove Church (7.6km)
- Greenfield Church (9.8km)
- Mount Gillie Church (10.2km)
- Harmontown Baptist Church (10.8km)
- Hamilton Chapel Methodist Church (10.9km)
- Chulahoma Church (11.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Laws Hill School (historical) (0.1km)
- Laws Hill School (historical) (1km)
- Mount Comfort School (historical) (3.7km)
- Smith School (historical) (4.3km)
- Bell Grove School (historical) (7.7km)
- Shiloh Hill School (historical) (8.2km)
- Walker School (historical) (9.6km)
- Galena School (10.3km)
- Hamilton School (historical) (10.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Harris Chapel
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Wyatt Bridge (historical) (6.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Piney Point (10.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Graham Lake (historical) (8km)
Airports close to Harris Chapel
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (79.5km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (113.5km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (160.9km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (165.4km)
Columbus afb(CBM), Colombus, Usa (187.6km)